A Better Way To Create Space – Multi-Story Systems
Available in a variety of panel finishes, Panel Built can flexibly meet your requirements for acoustics, R-factors, chemical resistance and aesthetics. Our pre-coated aluminum panels are resistant to abrasion and easily cleaned. For low maintenance, our vinyl covered gypsum panels are available with powder-coated binder posts for seamless appearance.
Two-Story modular offices and prefabricated buildings install quickly and reclaim wasted high ceiling space. Additionally, offices can be placed on a mezzanine to utilize the floor space below while still getting an overview of the facility. These custom designed two-story modular offices are engineered for years of use, you can relocate or expand your building as your needs change.
- Three inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champange
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and 2' x 4' fluorescent fixtures
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available
- Variety of colors and finishes
- Solid construction withstands manufacturing and military environments
- Doors that are 3-0, 6-0 by 7-0
- ¼” Thick Clear Tempered Glass Windows
- A Standard HVAC Unit
- A drop Ceiling measuring 2 feet by 4 feet
- Eight Executive Modular Offices
- Storage Mezzanine
- Clean Room
- Break Room
Save time and money by building “up” instead of “out”. This 4,500 square foot office complex with metal stair systems and a mezzanine for Cessna Aircraft was designed to house eight executive modular offices and a new training production line on the second level, with a break room, clean room and an additional storage building on the ground level.