Get to Know Ashley Hackler
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Probably the 80’s or 90’s. Technology was there but it didn’t take over peoples lives!
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
My favorite hobby is spending time with my loved ones. It doesn’t matter what we do we always have a blast! From hiking to just sitting on the couch catching up there is never a dull moment!
- When are you the happiest?
When I’m around my loved ones, fiancé, or my puppy Bonnie.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I LOVE my Coca-Cola. You never see me without a Coke in my hand.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Having children, going to Germany, and seeing the Northern Lights.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Their personalities and attitude!
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
I have no clue hahaha Windows I guess if I had to choose, why, I’ve never used a Mac that I know of.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Dang that’s a hard one…..if I had to choose it would be meatloaf, mash potatoes, green beans and a roll.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
I don’t sing I watch hahaha.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Rent somewhere really fun out for the whole day and invite all my family and friends and just spend the day having fun and enjoying my company!
- What was your first car?
88 Dodge Dakota
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I have my baby Bonnie! She is the best, I found her on the side of the road with she was 13 weeks old and I’ve been in love ever since! She’s now 2 ½ and everywhere I go she’s with me. She loves riding in the car and is so full of energy. If I’m having a bad day she always makes me feel better!
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Neither. Never got into either one haha.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I am not married but this coming Oct. I will be! I have an amazing fiancé Ricky. We met a 1 ½ years ago and been going strong ever since! He’s from GA and has an awesome family like mine. I’m so lucky to have found someone like him, he is definitely my other half!
- Where did you grow up?
Murphy, NC in Hiwassee Dam
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
To many to pick just one! My childhood was amazing with a million family and friend memories!
- What motivates you to work hard?
The outcome. There is no better satisfaction than busting your butt on a project that you never think is going to get done and see how perfect it all turns out.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Working somewhere else and probably hating it! So happy I’ve found PBI.
- What's your biggest pet peeve at work?
I haven’t been here long enough to develop one yet hahaha.
- How long have you been at PBI?
2 almost 3 months.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Everyone is super nice and helpful, I’ve never had a job where I just felt so accepted and valued.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873