Get to Know Ben Waterhouse
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Basketball is pretty much my only hobby
- When are you the happiest?
Being at home with my wife
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
If you really knew me, you’d know The Australian state I am from.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Trying to play professional basketball
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Being able to take a joke
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows, I have never owned a Mac
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken Parmigiana, the Australian way. A slice of ham between the “source” (sauce) and the cheese with a side of fries.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
‘Would I Lie to You’ – Charles and Eddy
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
At the risk of sounding repetitive, I would be an NBA player for a day.
- What was your first car?
A Ford Taurus
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I have a new kitten, she is 2 months old and her name is LeBron James.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
I actually don’t like either of them.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I am married to Selina Victoria in customer service. We went to Young Harris together and met my freshmen year.
- Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Melbourne, Victoria Australia.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going down to my nan’s beach house in Phillip Island.
- What motivates you to work hard?
I am naturally a competitive person, I am usually motivated instinctually when I do anything.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
I have worked in shipping and I am currently a part of the engineering department.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I honestly have no idea. Probably trying to find a professional basketball team that will take me.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
When people don’t work hard.
- How long have you been at PBI?
Only four months.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
I would say the bowling party.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Working with good people and having a fun work environment.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873