Get to Know Cheyenne Dillard
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
70’s and 80’s, because things we have today are still existing but not as advanced and just how people talked to one another and value of things where more important and wasn’t all about technology.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Recharged by reading a book, or going outdoors and just enjoying good Lord beautiful creation. My favorite hobby would be working on cars and spending time with the family doing outdoors stuff.
- When are you the happiest?
Most people say when I'm eating, of course, haha but I guess when I'm with people who I love really.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know...
I love to eat all the time
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Not telling people who I care about the most how much I appreciate their work and thank people who don’t get the credit the truly deserve.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Honesty, being themselves regardless of what others think and doing what they like to do regardless of what others think about it.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Mac because it is direct, simple, mostly self-explanatory. and a better operating system.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Fried chicken with mac and cheese and Green beans, as well as fried potatoes.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Blue Tacoma by Russell Dickerson
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
To go see my mother in heaven and ask her if I'm fulfilling her shoes the way she wanted me too. To tell her all that has been going on. That she has a great-granddaughter who's as perfect as she can be.
- What was your first car?
1997 Chevy suburban lowered with low profile 18’s wheels on it.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I have quite a few, got about 10 fish, 2 Kittens which are sisters Abby (off NCIS) and Ash, and as well a Bearded Dragon name Storm.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars all the way, I'm not sure honestly why but always been a big fan...
- Are you married? Kids?
No, not married but I consider my pets as kids just the furry, scaly kind haha
- Where did you grow up?
Good ole Blairsville born and raised all my life. Wouldn't want nothing more.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going fishing, camping, and horseback riding all the time and weekends with my mom.
- What motivates you to work hard?
To know my hard work helps others find what they're looking for and to help place something and them knowing that won't get lost. Because it's clean and organized.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Panel line and now Receiving
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I more than likely be in a CNC (computer numerical control) shop.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Inorganization mess and things not in a nice neat pile and straight lines.
- How long have you been at PBI?
Almost a year. July will be a year.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
The people are helpful and we all get along so well.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873