Get to Know Crystal Edwards
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Late 70’s-early 80’s
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
I enjoy cleaning. I like things to be neat and clean.
- When are you the happiest?
When I am with my husband and daughter and listening to her laughing.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know…
I am laid back and easy to get along with.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Getting married and being a mom, it has shown me unconditional love.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Loyalty, honesty & kindness.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows, that’s what I have always used.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Any kind of salads.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Go on a pre-paid shopping spree.
- What was your first car?
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
Yes, we got our daughter a German Shepard and he is the best dog and is very sweet and protective of her.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
- Are you married? Kids?
Yes, my husband’s name is Christian. We have a smart, sassy, loving 2 yr old little girl named Adalin.
- Where did you grow up?
- I was born and raised in Blairsville.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Probably the Blizzard of 93
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard?
I love to work and do the best job that I can.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I would like a stay at home job with my daughter.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
I don’t’ have on really
- How long have you been at PBI?
About one month.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Going on my 4th month
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Everything it is the best place to work everyone is like family.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873