Get to Know Gay Burke
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
70’s were great
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
On the pontoon…..
- When are you the happiest?
Lake time/beach time
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I love my grandkids (4).
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Being a good mom
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows-can’t teach an old dog new tricks
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Country Boy Can Survive
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Sit and visit w/ my mom and dad
- What was your first car?
68 Mustang, metallic blue w/ white top and white leather interior
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
Yes, a chihuahua my daughter stuck me with and a cat my other daughter stuck me with
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
I won’t be popular for this answer, but I can live without both
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Yes for 41 years. Jeff was a pool contractor for many years but now works for PBI as a Sub. I have 3 daughters, one in Florida-married with a 5 & 3-year-old, one in NC-single and works at a Vineyard as a wine club & sales manager (did I mention she is single?), and one in Blairsville-married with a 4 & 1-year-old.
- Where did you grow up?
Outside Orlando in Winter Park, Goldenrod, Oviedo FL
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Lots of time on the beach
- What motivates you to work hard?
Respect, work ethic, and occasional “atta a boy/girl”
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Marketing, Accounting, Install, HR
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Possibly an attorney or counselor
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
People not putting job numbers in their email subject
- How long have you been at PBI?
20 years in September
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Oh there are far too many….lots of Christmas parties, bowling parties, cookouts, costume/chili cookoff, trade shows and the list goes on
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Definitely the people and learning something new every day!
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873