Get To Know John Rateliff
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Going back isn’t really necessary for me, I’m happy with the present
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
I love to keep myself busy whether it’s my personal marketing portfolio, business scrapbooks, or reading. I like to cook, clean and write in my personal and work journal. I also like to meditate and reflect on the day and make sure I try to perform better in the next.
- When are you the happiest?
When my family, and coworkers at Panel Built Inc are satisfied with my duties and activities.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I am one with nature!
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Going to Japan and learning the culture and languages there.
- What characteristics do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Mac, Born and raised off of them. No problem working with windows though!
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
It’s My Life by Talk Talk
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
What I do now, Marketing!!! I love it.
- What was your first car?
1996 Honda Civic, bought it for $500 and didn’t even give me any problems until I totaled it.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
A beagle named Addie.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Neither. Not a big fan of those movies. Sorry!
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
No. Not any that I know of yet.
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Learning how to play basketball from my father.
- What motivates you to work hard?
Beth, and other interested management are satisfied. I am very inspired by their acceptance and the results to take action!
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Marketing for online companies and non-profit groups
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Sugarcoating. Tell me I did something wrong straight up so I know what I need to fix and apply it better next time!
- How long have you been at PBI?
Almost 2 months.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Every day is a favorite experience in its own way for me. I’m very grateful to have a wonderful team and involvement here.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
The people, their management structure and interactive efforts. It’s pretty awesome.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873