Get to Know Julie McPherson
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Biblical times, during the reign of King Solomon
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Singing praise & worship!
- Fill in the Blank: If you really knew me, you'd know________
I love to sing and ride horses
- When are you the happiest?
When I’m with my husband and son.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
honesty & integrity go hand and hand
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Never experiencing being loved or loving someone
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows; more user-friendly
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Grilled BBQ chicken legs, homemade mac & cheese, and fresh corn on the cob
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Crazy For You or Live to Tell - Madonna
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- What was your first car?
1982 AMC Spirit, 4 Speed, 2 Door
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
Ruckus - White German Shepherd: 8 years old, 115 lbs, male - He has the best personality!
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars - more futuristic and better FX
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Married to Adam McPherson for almost 21 years. I met him at PBI almost 21 years ago when I worked here previously. We have a son, Luke, who is 14 years old.
- Where did you grow up?
St. Augustine, FL
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Going to Walt Disney World with my family
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
1998 - HR, Safety, & Executive Admin
2019 - Sales
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Working in insurance
- What's your biggest pet peeve at work?
- How long have you been at PBI?
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Star Wars movie night
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Flexibility & the folks
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873