Get to Know Luis Fajardo
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
The best time to be alive is now so I have no urge to time travel!
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
I like weekend road trips with my fiancée and friends.
- When are you the happiest?
When I am visiting and site-seeing a new city or National Park with family and close friends!
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
My middle name.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Open-mindedness, honesty, and patience.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Mac, I have Apple stocks so I have to support.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tacos are life!!
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
No singing for me!
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I would hang out with Joe Rogan or our President Donald Trump!
- What was your first car?
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
My parents have a German Shepard-Husky mixed name Terry. He’s the best of doggos!
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars, never got into Star-Trek.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I am not married.
- Where did you grow up?
Gainesville (Gaines-Vegas), GA.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite memory is playing soccer in the summer with friends- life was easy back then!
- What motivates you to work hard?
Closing sales! Making money.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Welded Steel Division Sales.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Driving so far for lunch!
- How long have you been at PBI?
A little over a month.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Getting Hired. I hope to make a lot of great memories in the future!
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
The people and the custom projects because it doesn’t get old.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873