Get to Know Randy Madden
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
1950’s - Post war growth, beginning of rock-n-roll music, great family values still, very little politics.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Repairing antique furniture and fixing mechanical clockworks.
- When are you the happiest?
At dinnertime. I love food.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I really hate bridges!
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Seeing all the sites in this country. I have worked in 48 states, and wouldn’t trade it for the world.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Mac, because of the absence of virus problems.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My wife’s turkey dressing made with bread, sausage, apples, turkey, onions, potatoes, spices. It’s a meal by itself.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
The only song that I know all the words to is Happy Birthday.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Watch the boats go by on the Intracoastal Waterway in Miami.
- What was your first car?
First new car was a 1976 Camaro.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
Right now, down to just one Pomeranian. Have always had at least two dogs in the house since we got married, most of the time 3 or 4 dogs. No cats.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Trek. Logically, Mr. Spock. What is Star Wars?
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Married 38 years. Two daughters, one in Murphy and one in Nashville. No grandkids yet.
- Where did you grow up?
Northern New York State (far away from the City).
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Drive-in theatres with the family and neighbors all together in two or three cars.
- What motivates you to work hard?
The feeling of accomplishment when a goal is met, so I make attainable daily goals.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Travelling the country in an RV.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Not enough time to get everything just right.
- How long have you been at PBI?
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Helping create a new product line – welded steel pre-assembled buildings.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Never a dull day. Something new every day.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873