Get To Know Roberta Ford
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
The roaring 20’s for sure! I love to dance and the clothing was so light and classy
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Quilting – I am constantly learning something new with EVERY project
- When are you the happiest?
Sharing love with the Elderly or sitting on my porch, listening to the birds, feeling the breeze and praising my God!
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
even though I’m part sequoia I’m a lover, not a fighter.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
if I unintentionally hurt someone, I would have hated not knowing about it, so I could let them know I didn't mean to hurt them.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Their honesty and integrity.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows – user-friendly
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ribeye, potato, and asparagus with A1 of course.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Wilson Picket “MUSTANG SALLY” or the Carpenters “I’m on top of the world”
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Take my gorgeous girl Harley (blonde lab) for a walk with my six grandbabies.
- What was your first car?
A green Dodge 4-door dart
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I used to be a Labrador breeder so my true love is for Harley, who has stuck with me through all the losses and the gains – LOYAL and yes, she does talk back. She’s the BEST at fetching. She will try to get away with dropping the ball at a stranger's feet – but “IS” trained to pick it back up and hand it to you. So if you ever have the opportunity to meet her, don’t let her get away with cheating.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars of course because of the awesome lightsabers, the costumes and makeup they produce in the films.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Divorced, learning to be happy again and my fuel are my two children Daniel (35) and Justine (29) and six grandchildren. Daniel has 3 children Claire, Naomi, and Robert. My daughter Justine has 3 children Justin, Tristen and Sarenity (and yes it’s spelled that way LOL). They create joy in my heart!
- Where did you grow up?
I was born in NH, moved to Florida, lived there for 17 years and have been in B’ville’s gorgeous mountain air over 30 years.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Daddy taking us to the RedSox games
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Customer Service, Materials and Administrative Asst.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
MARY KAY! I service over 600 customers for 22 years – I LOVE IT!
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
People not willing to change, when it’s ALL needed to help the END process. We create quality products and would like to continue this success.
- How long have you been at PBI?
Over two years and I LOVE IT! I love the people, we truly are family.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
When we all were able to experience the eclipse together – that’s history you’ll never forget.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Having a Godly foundation “to build on”.
Roberta's most important things, Friendship, Adopt-a-Grandparent Program, Grandkids, and more
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873