Get to Know Samantha Munkus!
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to? The 50s! I love the simplicity, the style, the chivalry…
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby? I use Yoga to relax/recharge…my favorite hobby is to paint! (mostly acrylic paints and watercolors)
- When are you the happiest? When everyone around me is smiling and laughing!
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________. That I love to cook! Everything from scratch.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life? Not having at least one published novel, I love to get lost in a great book, and I written most of my life, it’s a never ending project.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?Complete honesty/vulnerability
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why? Windows, simply because it is what I am most familiar with.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I adore Chinese food! I could live on Moo Gai Pan for the rest of my life
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? Well I would need a partner for Leon Redbone’s part, but Zooey Deschanel’s version of “Baby it’s Cold Outside”
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? Get COMPLETELY lost somewhere completely new.
- What was your first car? A 1978 Mercury Montego, it was a real land yacht and an awful sage green color, my friends and I call it “The Snot Rocket” Man I miss that car.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them! Yes, I have a 9 year old blue nose pit named Lucy, she’s a retired hunting dog and the best pet
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why? Star Wars, I am not a real big fan of either, but Star Wars is much more entertaining with it’s fantastical characters.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them! Not married, but I have 3 beautiful sons, Devin who is 15, Blake who is 14, and Joseph who is 12. It has just been the 4 of us since 2009 and I am truly blessed, they are all so well behaved and they truly do love their Momma!
- Where did you grow up? On the southside of Atlanta
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Friday nights with take out pizza and hot wings, watching ABC’s TGIF shows with my parents and two sisters.
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard? Teamwork and expressed gratitude from others.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI? Approvals and Front Office with Amy!
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I would actually be at the local United States Postal Service with a delivery route as they offered me a job around the same time that I stumbled across PBI. I am so happy that I accepted Michelle’s offer instead!
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work? That Amy and I can not share the lunch hour! (Maybe once I am officially moved into my new office in Sales)
- How long have you been at PBI? I have been with PBI for just over 6 months.
- What is your favorite PBI memory? “Farby’s” in the front office with Dave Arnold and Ross Kight!
- What is the best part of working at PBI? The Teamwork! I have yet to ask for help with any ol thing and not had several people jump to offer all of the help that they can.
- What motivates you to work hard?
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873