Get to Know Samantha Munkus
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
The 50s! I love the simplicity, the style, the chivalry…
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
I use Yoga to relax/recharge…my favorite hobby is to paint! (mostly acrylic paints and watercolors)
- When are you the happiest?
When everyone around me is smiling and laughing!
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
That I love to cook! Everything from scratch.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Not having at least one published novel, I love to get lost in a great book, and I written most of my life, it’s a never ending project.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows, simply because it is what I am most familiar with.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I adore Chinese food! I could live on Moo Gai Pan for the rest of my life
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Well I would need a partner for Leon Redbone’s part, but Zooey Deschanel’s version of “Baby it’s Cold Outside”
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Get COMPLETELY lost somewhere completely new.
- What was your first car?
A 1978 Mercury Montego, it was a real land yacht and an awful sage green color, my friends and I call it “The Snot Rocket” Man I miss that car.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
Yes, I have a 9 year old blue nose pit named Lucy, she’s a retired hunting dog and the best pet
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars, I am not a real big fan of either, but Star Wars is much more entertaining with it’s fantastical characters.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Not married, but I have 3 beautiful sons, Devin who is 15, Blake who is 14, and Joseph who is 12. It has just been the 4 of us since 2009 and I am truly blessed, they are all so well behaved and they truly do love their Momma!
- Where did you grow up?
On the southside of Atlanta
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Friday nights with take out pizza and hot wings, watching ABC’s TGIF shows with my parents and two sisters.
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard?
Teamwork and expressed gratitude from others.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Approvals and Front Office with Amy!
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I would actually be at the local United States Postal Service with a delivery route as they offered me a job around the same time that I stumbled across PBI. I am so happy that I accepted Michelle’s offer instead!
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
That Amy and I can not share the lunch hour! (Maybe once I am officially moved into my new office in Sales)
- How long have you been at PBI?
I have been with PBI for just over 6 months.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
“Farby’s” in the front office with Dave Arnold and Ross Kight!
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
The Teamwork! I have yet to ask for help with any ol thing and not had several people jump to offer all of the help that they can.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873