Get to Know Sarah Rose
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
For me, it would be so cool to travel to the 1950s when my paternal grandfather was still alive to see him and my grandmother together. I never got to meet him unfortunately but have heard such wonderful things from my family.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Getting outside for hikes with our dog Marley, fly fishing, anything crafty, baking cookies, enjoying music and most importantly spending time with loved ones!
- When are you the happiest?
When my loved ones have smiles on their faces, work is going well and everyone is healthy! That about sums it up 🙂
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I genuinely enjoy helping others.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Traveling to all the places on my bucket list.
- What characteristics do you most admire in others?
Honesty and Trustworthiness.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
They both have what I need when using a computer so I’m not really picky.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hmmmm.. for the rest of my life….would be BBQ and the yummy sides that go with it.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
It’s highly unlikely to ever get me to sing karaoke to be honest, but I would enjoy watching!
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Ideally, it would be the 4th of July, spent on the river, swimming, and fishing and then ending the day with friends and family having a bonfire, making smores, grilling out, and playing corn hole together.
- What was your first car?
An old Toyota Camry and it lived a good long life.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
If so, tell us about them! I have an Australian Shepherd named Marley, he’s a smart and sweet boy and a cat that behaves more like a dog and his name is Catrick Swayze.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars…I have 3 older brothers and every Christmas…it was Star Wars on the TV.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I am engaged to Adam Brathovde, who also works at PBI 129 and we have no children.
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Spending time at the baseball fields with my Dad while he was coaching my older brothers and then eventually myself!
- What motivates you to work hard?
My loved ones and wanting to see what I can accomplish!
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
I’m one month in as the Executive Administrative Assistant to Mike Kiernan.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Very likely that I would still be working at my last job!
- What’s your biggest pet peeve at work?
I have not ever experienced this here at PBI but if folks are rude about menial things. Manners are free to everyone.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
So far it would be the food truck at PBI 1 and helping to get things set up and meeting everyone 🙂
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
I enjoy that when I look around I see people who genuinely love their jobs and what they do to serve others! That makes me happy to be here and be a part of the team.