Get to Know Tori Koch
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Go back to the Roaring 20’s and get my Flap on.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Going swimming and curling up on my couch with a warm and fuzzy blanket and a great book.
- When are you the happiest?
When I am out with my husband doing stuff and when I can watch him bowl at the top of his game. It’s almost like watching a wizard cast spells.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I am trying to keep my husband from becoming a professional bowler. It is very taxing.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Traveling and seeing all the wonders the world has to offer
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Mac, they have less viruses and easier to use anywhere
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Beautiful Life by Bebe Rexha
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Save hundreds of cats and find them all loving homes.
- What was your first car?
2010 Kia Soul, and I still drive it to this day.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I have 6 cats. Sophie – 10 year old grey and white tabby who is a total mommy’s girl. Skoshi – 10 year old tortoiseshell mainecoon who loves to be held. Tink – Age unknown tortoiseshell shorthair feral mom who loves to hold my hand, but not be held. Knight – 7 year old Norwegian who is scared of everything. Puff – 4 year old grey and white tabby who is independent until she is not. And last but not least, Sheba – 4 year old Russian Blue who is only 6 pounds but is daddy’s little girl and will let you know so.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star wars, it was the first one I was introduced to as a child.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I have been married for 4 years, to a man who tests me everyday, and yet loves me with all his heart. He loves finding all my new buttons to push, and he is very good at finding them too.
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Picking cotton with my grandmother. I miss her dearly.
- What motivates you to work hard?
I have always had a strong work ethic and the desire to see a job finished.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Working for a different firm doing drafting work. This is what I went to school for.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve at work?
People taking the time to complain about a problem instead of fixing it.
- How long have you been at PBI?
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
The bowling parties. They are always such fun
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
I have enjoyed most of the people I have worked with and the fact that PBI has been most helpful with working around life events as they occur.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873