Get to Know Jalicca Myers
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Would love to visit the early 18th century.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Drinking good coffee/ I enjoy helping my daughter learn new things.
- When are you the happiest?
When I am with my family.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know ________
I value honesty more than any other trait in a person.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Seeing my children grow into respectable adults.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Do not have much experience with Mac. Only because of that, I have to prefer Windows.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo WITH garlic bread….
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Any Patsy Cline
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Take my daughter to the beach.
- What was your first car?
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
YES, two large boxer/pitbull mixes. Tucker and Buddy. Tucker is my 60+ pound lap dog
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Not a huge fan of either but I have seen more Star Wars, so I will go with that one.
- Are you married? Kids?
After almost 6 years, I am basically married to my best friend, Chris. We have one daughter, 3 years old, and one son expected early December, 2018.
- Where did you grow up?
The South. Born in GA, then moved to SC, then FL, then GA, then FL, and just moved back to GA with my own little family.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Annual family reunions at Ocean Isle Beach, NC OR summers spent in Indiana with my grandparents.
- What motivates you to work hard?
Helping make sure our customers receive the best possible service.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Assistant managing a CVS Pharmacy
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Not having all of the information.
- How long have you been at PBI?
Less than a year
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Gathering together for the End of Year Luncheon.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
It really does feel as if I work with a large, close family.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873