Get to Know Ashley Galloway
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Late 40’s or late 60’s-70’s….
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Sleeping is about the only time I recharge! I enjoy Crossfit as well.
- When are you the happiest?
When I’m with my kids doing something outside… preferably about 75 degrees!
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I can mimic all sorts of people / characters. (Don’t ask me on the spot, I have to do it on my own!) Oh and I’ve been called a walking juke box… know and love all kinds of music… there is a song for everything…. Trust me my kids have challenged me at this!
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Been a mother, it has shown me unconditional love.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Loyalty, honesty, and weirdness J
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
MAC! Runs smoother…
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Could never pick just one… I love lasagna, lobster bisque, sushi, and salad with honey lavender dressing to name a few…
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Remember, I’m a walking juke box.. probably Waylon Jennings or some old school hip hop…(yes I know that’s a broad spectrum)
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Hike the Na Pali Coast and lay on its beach again… One of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen by far…
- What was your first car?
- Do you have pets?
If so, tell us about them! No pets
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars… my son got me into it J
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I have 2 kids, Walker who is 10 and Bree who is 5 J
- Where did you grow up?
I was born in St. Augustine Florida and moved to the North Georgia Mountains when I was 4. (something about the coast still feels like home though).
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
My brothers and I were ALWAYS outside playing, ALWAYS! We had the best time from pretending we were Indians, to setting bear traps, to getting lost for hours in the woods.
- What motivates you to work hard?
I always like to “grow” and learn… knowing I’ve done my job well is rewarding.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I’d be with my kids, or in another life, International Business.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Hmmmmm, probably negativity.
- How long have you been at PBI?
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Something memorable usually happens pretty often here, ha!
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
I work with some pretty great people…. We are somewhat like a little family…. most importantly though my department is pretty awesome!!!
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873