Get to Know Brittany Walker
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
The 20’s, so I could wear the hand-beaded dresses, pearls, and feathered headbands.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Cleaning/organizing my house, and thrift store shopping.
- When are you the happiest?
When I can relax with my husband, or I find vintage Pyrex at the thrift store.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I love 60’s and 70’s music best, The Beatles, Eagles, The Doors, The Zombies, etc.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Honesty & Selflessness
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows Computer, just out of familiarity. iPhone because it is the best & never lets me down!
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My mom’s Thanksgiving dinner.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
I wouldn’t, stage fright…I am strictly a table singer.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Fenway Park, sitting on The Green Monster, or “Monsta” in Bostonian, and catching a Dustin Pedroia homerun ball.
- What was your first car?
A Gold 1999 Ford Explorer
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I have a super cute Yorkiepoo named Ziggy. He loves everyone, and is a huge mama’s boy!
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
I have never seen either one, but Star Wars looks “cooler”.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Married, but no kids, yet.
- Where did you grow up?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Gardening with my Papa & crafting with my Grammy.
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard?
Loving what I do, learning every day, and money.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I would want to be an interior designer/decorator & professional organizer, but would probably be utilizing my Master Cosmologists License.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Interruptions & negativity.
- How long have you been at PBI?
2 ½ years
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
I get to draw everyday & my coworkers
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873