Get to Know Dave Arnold
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
If I was promised not to die and had a helicopter pilot, a guide, food and shelter….late Jurassic Period. And only for a week-long safari. I don’t want to be there forever.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Anything outdoors, especially if you can do it while having a beer. Camping, golfing, fishing, watching sports, sitting on back porch…..all qualify.
- When are you the happiest?
When stress level is low…..
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
…..I love birds.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
No big regrets but seeing all 50 states would be nice.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows……because I know it. Plus Steve Jobs was supposedly a towel.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
New York strip steak, loaded baked potato, salad, grilled asparagus, cheese cake, milk, chocolate, sushi, various cheeses and Triscuits, wine….the list would never end….
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Whip It by Devo
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Shark fishing Georgia Coast with wife, kids, brothers, family and friends.
- What was your first car?
Powder Blue Ford Ranger with custom….
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
3 Dogs. 2 Rat Terriers, 1 Jack Russell and a fish named Admiral Ackbar.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars…..and you shouldn’t have to ask why.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Wife Sharon….a runner. Oldest daughter Alyssa, college in Utah. Outdoor nut. Youngest daughter Aladriel, just turned 16…ugggghhhh….driving now and a softball player.
- Where did you grow up?
Suburbs of Cleveland Ohio. Go Browns!
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Camping in PA
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard?
The competition involved with helping run a successful company in a competitive world and $.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Freezing cold up north building car seats for Johnson Controls.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
Poor or incomplete communication.
- How long have you been at PBI?
21 years and 6 months. Employee 1.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Morning meetings…..Lots of laughs….plenty of fights too.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Everything…people are great, product is great, finding solutions is great, living in Blairsville, 5 minute commute…etc……
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873