Get to Know Debbie Laster
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
- When are you the happiest?
Spending time with my family.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
I love people.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Not having been able to make a difference in someone’s life.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Positive attitude even in the face of adversity.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows – more user-friendly.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Turkey, dressing and all the fixings!
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog – Joy To The World
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- What was your first car?
1970 yellow Maverick.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
Gizmo – little daschand – he’s my baby! Makes me laugh, and listens, doesn’t judge, love me unconditionally!
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Wars – would love to have been Princess Laia – running throughout the galaxy- fighting evil and fighting with Harrison Ford.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
Married 34 years to an awesome man! – Mike- He’s funny. He’s always thinking of me before himself. Absolutely my best friend. No children, unfortunately!
- Where did you grow up?
Santa Cruz, CA
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Growing up in a neighborhood where I had friends of many races and there was no prejudices.
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard?
I believe in working hard and contributing to the company I work for. I want to give the best of me.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Working with children and senior citizens.
- How long have you been at PBI?
Over 8 years.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Every time we all get together as a group!
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
Family atmosphere – People who truly care what happens to each other.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873