Get to Know Karen Forbus
- About my family:
Happily married to Dennis, 4 kids (+2) – Nathan 27 (Beth), Nikki 24 (Michael), Christian 16, Cody 14. 3 Grandchildren – Mason 6, Raegan 5, Nathanial 4.
- When are you at your happiest?
When I can have all of my children and grandchildren in one place spending time together.
- If I could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Be a normal housewife
- Favorite Childhood memory –
Spending 3-4 weeks of my summer break at our condo in Marathon Key spending all day on the water fishing and diving.
- If I could only eat one meal for the rest of my life?
My Mama’s Ham, home-made Mac-N-Cheese, Green Beans & Candied Yams.
- How do you recharge?
Sleep LOL… Favorite hobby – either painting or photography they are pretty equal.
- What characteristic do I admire most in others?
Honesty & Integrity
- What would I sing at Karaoke night?
Anything but Rap
- What motivates me to work hard?
Working hard is something I learned through the example given by my parents, it is something I cannot imagine not doing. If I had to some it up however, I would say knowing that someone is counting on me to excel so they can excel would be my motivation. Another words, if I do not do my job, it may hinder someone else from doing theirs.
- What Department do I work in?
- 11.How long?
- If I wasn’t at PBI?
I would be Teaching
- Best part of working at PBI?
Being a part of company “family”, knowing that what I do is appreciated and matters. Being able to work hard together for our customers, but then spend other times together having fun.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873