Get to Know Kimberly Tanner
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
Probably the late 70’s/early 80’s.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
I enjoy running at the park.
- When are you the happiest?
When I’m spending time with my family and friends.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know I love fun, positive,
I go to bed super early, and I love mornings.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Mac. I feel as though Mac software is more reliable.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Blackened Salmon Caesar Salad… with extra croutons.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I would rent out Disney World and take my son, Liam.
- What was your first car?
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
I gave my Pomeranian to my mother… Because she tried to bite everyone who came into my house.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
- Are you married? Kids?
Tell us about them! I am not married. I have a smart, witty, kind, and loving two year old little boy named Liam Avery.
- Where did you grow up?
I was born in Japan, moved to Florida, and then to Hayesville, NC when I was 12.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
When I lived in Florida I loved goings to the beach with my family after church every Sunday.
Work related questions:
- What motivates you to work hard?
Providing for my Son..
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
I’d love to be in a position where I was a stay at home mom.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
I don’t have one….. yet
- How long have you been at PBI?
About one month.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Thus far…. Winning the “worst bowler” trophy.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
My co-workers are amazing!
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873