Get to Know Kirsten Reff
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
College years, to take it more seriously this time around.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Exercising outdoors, ie: hiking, biking, kayaking….
- When are you the happiest?
When I am outside, challenging myself with a physical activity.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know I love fun, positive,
happy people who enjoy incorporating humor in whatever they are doing.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
Missing out on spending more time with my son and family.
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Success, which takes discipline, drive and commitment.
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows. I am familiar with it, and Mac is completely unknown to me.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Grilled Alaskan Salmon (med rare) with sautéed vegetables (with garlic, onions and sesame oil) and a small salad, extra “in season” cherry tomatoes and ranch dressing.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
I cannot carry a tune in a bucket.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I would love to bike through Europe.
- What was your first car?
Hand-me-down pony ford escort.
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
3 cats and one golden retriever. All strays/rescued in one form or another.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
Star Trek, Captain Kirk! Also because they had so many great shows for so long. Star Wars was epic, love Han Solo, but Star Trek was a “staple item”.
- Are you married? Kids?
Tell us about them! Not married. I have one son, Jacob Lloyd, 20, who is attending Georgia Southern University with the hopes of transferring to Georgia Tech. He is pursuing a degree in Material Science Engineering
- Where did you grow up?
Texas, Florida then Blairsville. Navy brat.
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Too long ago J
- What motivates you to work hard?
Recognition of my efforts/outcomes.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Accounting (2 mos), Marketing (1 yr) and finally Sales (6 yrs).
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
Something involving communication/sales. I enjoy talking to people and trying to provide solutions.
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
- How long have you been at PBI?
Seven years +.
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
The first bowling party attended.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
The flexibility first, the people that I work with a close second.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873