Get to Know Jesse Jorgensen
- If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to?
1920-1940’s. Men’s fashion was on point. The guy shining shoes even wore a suit. Or the Jurassic period so I could prove to Eliyah that Dinosaurs were real.
- How do you recharge / what is your favorite hobby?
Golf. If I could play every day I would.
- When are you the happiest?
When spending time with my son Jakob.
- Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you’d know__________.
Things that would keep you up at night.
- What would you most regret NOT having done at the end of your life?
More international travel
- What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Honesty and a drive to work hard
- Do you prefer Windows or Mac? Why?
Windows. Because im not crazy
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would say Pizza but after spending a week in New York with my son this summer eating pizza every day I couldn’t do it. So lets say Chinese.
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Wagon Wheel or Girls just want to have fun
since other people will read this let’s go with Wagon Wheel. I sure would hate for people to read the girls just want to have fun part.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Speaker of the house. I would get more done in 1 day then they do all year.
- What was your first car?
- Do you have pets? If so, tell us about them!
NO! They make a mess.
- Star-Trek or Star Wars? Why?
neither. Because I’m an adult.
- Are you married? Kids? Tell us about them!
I have a son named Jakob. He is 10 and is my whole world. Every time I see his face and see him smile, I can’t deny the existence of god and his love.
- Where did you grow up?
The booming metropolis of Blairsville
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
Christmas morning with my mother. She always did her best to make the day super special.
- What motivates you to work hard?
To provide for my son and prove that I deserve a paycheck.
- What departments have you worked in at PBI?
Sales & sales but one time they let me work in sales.
- What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
filing for unemployment
- What is your biggest pet peeve at work?
People that pass work off on other people. I see you on Facebook don’t tell me you don’t have time to do this!
- How long have you been at PBI?
- What is your favorite PBI memory?
Riding back from a site visit with Chris and Eliyah. I think we laughed for 2 straight hours.
- What is the best part of working at PBI?
The people and the opportunity to work for a company that helps the community and gives back to its employees.
Call For Modular Building Solutions 800.636.3873