We're Happy to Help With Any Questions You May Have!
Inspection Booths | Land Port of Entry (LPOE) Border Inspection Booths
Ready to find out more?
Heavy-Duty, Built-to Spec, Border Inspection Booths
Panel Built, Inc. fabricates and designs a complete line of fully custom border inspection booths. Panel Built has produced inspection booths for multiple Land Port of Entry projects across the United States for border crossing from Canada to Mexico. Panel Built utilizes a heavy-duty, welded-steel framed design for increased durability and a longer building lifespan. Booth layouts are built 100% to design specifications with previous Panel Built LPOE Inspection Booths featuring ballistic rated, High-Low Vehicle Inspection designs.
Full Ballistic Capabilities For UL-752, NIJ, & STANAG Standards
Panel Built is a trusted provider of Ballistic Rated Buildings for government facilities, US Embassies, wastewater treatment plants, power plants, correctional facilities, military bases, and land ports of entry. Panel Built is capable of delivering ballistic rated inspection booths at all UL-752, NIJ, and STANAG ballistic levels. For more information on our ballistic capabilities, visit our Ballistic Buildings page.
Fully Prefabricate Inspection Booths for Quick Project TImes
All of Panel Built's Inspection Booths are fabricated in one of our specialized modular construction facilities. Manufacturing the booths off-site allows our customers to more easily predict their project times. Being produced in a controlled, specialized environment equals fewer delays and a high, consistent standard of quality. The project site can be prepped for the booth's installation while the building is being manufactured; with both of these processes occurring simultaneously, our customers generally see shorter project times overall.
Inspection Booth Features
- Prefabricated with 14 gauge mechanical tube, welded framing system
- Smooth and flat exterior with no exposed fasteners on building exterior
- Wall Panel: 16 gauge galvanized steel polyisocyanurate insulation core and a 16 gauge galvanized steel interior face
- Pre-wired, factory-built, ready for connection to service at Project site
- Forklift pockets built into the base of the booth for swift & easy off-loading
Inspection Booth Options
- Ballistic-rated walls, capable of meet-ing all levels of UL-752 & NIJ bullet resistance
- Bi-level designs to process cars and large trucks
- Exterior flood and security lights
- Security shutters to conceal windows & counters
- Built-in stainless steel countertops
- Tinted windows in both standard and reflective tint
- Custom color options with color matching
- Custom door locks with access control
Past Panel Built, Inc. Customers
- US Department of Defense
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Air Force
- US Navy
- US General Services Administration
- US Dept. of Homeland Security
- US National/State Guard agencies