As your company grows, so does the need for floor space and storage. Installing Steel Mezzanines in your warehouse or factory can practically double the space you have by adding a secondary floor above the warehouse floor and putting empty space to work. This new level provides you with more storage or even office space, without taking up any additional room on the warehouse floor. By reducing clutter in your warehouse, you can prevent workplace accidents, keeping warehouse injuries to a minimum and decreasing damage to equipment. Mezzanines meet OSHA and IBC code. Load ratings up to 300 PSF.
- Added manufacturing space
- Second level storage
- Multi-level offices
- Conveyor support platforms
- Equipment support platforms
- Maintenance catwalk access
- Modular bolt-together systems
- 3-point connections vs. in-shear
- A variety of decking materials
- Sturdy handrail with 4" kickplate
- Heavy-duty columns & baseplates
- Heavy-duty prefabricated stairs and accessories
- 4-MIL powder coated steel components provide a superior level of durability against abusive, corrosive applications
Modular Office On a Mezzanine
Mezzanine Over a Modular Office
Cold Rolled Mezzanine
Panel Built was able to design a mezzanine structure to fit our needed dimensions. The installation crew was very professional and self-sufficient. I would highly recommend Panel Built for anyone’s office needs.
We were very comfortable with Panel Built. There was nothing standard about this building, and we needed it quickly. They met our schedule and made sure we were satisfied.