The Numerous Benefits of Pre-Assembled Buildings
Traditional buildings are constructed on-site where all the building material, manpower and machinery is brought together and whose outcome takes months. But as an innovative technology in the construction sector has evolved, more and more construction companies are making a shift towards modular construction. In this type of construction, as the term implies, a building is constructed off-site in a controlled plant of the construction company in different modules. These modules are then assembled together what is called as Pre-Assembled Buildings. These are also known as Pre-fabricated buildings.
The question is, why modular construction
is preferred over the conventional construction techniques? Of course, it is the countless long and short-term advantages of the former over the latter. From the very start of its design process, the benefits of pre-assembled buildings keep unfolding to both the constructor and consumer. Moreover, its commercial applications are not limited to small-scale, you can build large-scale buildings on a modular design. From a simple, stand-alone, prefabricated portable guard shack to multi-story pre-assembled in-plant offices, you cannot stop appreciating the flexibility it offers.
- There are two types of modular construction – Permanent modular construction and Relocatable buildings (RB). As its name implies, Relocatable Buildings are portable and in accordance with the relocation regulations of the States, you can easily relocate your office or home temporarily. In either type, there is a seamless design flexibility and compatibility that allows for it to be fit in with the existing building.
– it cuts the cost on construction by a huge difference. The labor, the availability of heavy equipment and machinery rented for on-site construction, material wastage, and other supplies, all is cut-down thereby reducing the over-all cost incurred on the end-user.
– Where traditional on-site construction takes months, pre-assembled buildings takes a few weeks to be constructed in a controlled plant. That is because unlike in the typical on-site construction in which new portion cannot be started until the one below has been laid, in modular construction prefabricated buildings can be constructed along with the site work simultaneously. Moreover, delays caused by weather are not a problem in the construction of pre-assembled buildings because they are built in indoor facilities. The construction work does not halt due to outside conditions.
– The material used in the construction is kept under the desired temperature to keep them dry in the construction plant that is otherwise exposed to moisture and open-air in an on-site construction. This results in high quality of construction buildings. A third-party inspector is available in the plant to ensure the quality standards which is completed prior to its assembly on the site.
– The waste material from modular construction can be recycled for re-use. Furthermore, due to its flexibility, modular buildings can be refurbished and refabricated for reuse without the need of demolishing it and getting raw material again. It saves cost as well as the energy required.
Where to find the best available Prefabricated Guard Booth Online?
The most common commercial application of modular construction is the standalone guard booth
, ticket booth, gate house and field office. All these have a major purpose of relocation. Hence, they are temporarily installed on the desired site. These have applications in a commercial sector like road-side ticket and telephone booths, portable security guard shacks outside the private facility and gatehouses where the high-security protocol is required. Prefabricated guard shacks are also commonly seen in military facilities, industrial areas and guarded community areas as check posts at multiple distant points to ensure the overall safety and security of the area.
Pre-assembled buildings are also commonly used as in-plant offices. You can use pre-assembled offices for a professional and quiet office for monitoring, control, and management of the industrial plant where space management is a concern. You can set them as an exterior office for people on-field jobs. All these types of modular structures are portable and relocatable through cranes or forklifts.
Since buildings are a matter of lives, the owner of the building is accountable for the lives of people it houses in case the building collapses. Chances of such accidents are very low but circumstances built due to poor building construction must be avoided at all costs. That is why, when thinking about hiring a modular constructor, you have got to go for high quality in accordance with constructions codes and state rules and regulations. High quality means high durability, strength and high sustainability under extreme weather conditions. After all, with time, weather forecasts are not that reliable and extreme weather conditions like hurricanes and sandstorms are not rare anymore. You would not want your portable guard booth to collapse because of a strong wind.
is a modular building solutions
provider that has over decades of experience in the modular construction market. They specialize in-plant offices, enclosures, guard stations and booths, staircases, storage rooms and purpose-built exterior offices. They offer multi-story offices particularly metal mezzanine floors with staircases in industrial plants where space is an issue. Compact design with comfort is of prime importance in offices for employees to deliver quality work. They deal directly with their clients to cater to their custom needs and to ensure no compromise is made in the quality standards. Their on-sale pre-assembled buildings such as guard shacks, guard houses, and exterior offices have multiple benefits that most companies lack. They provide a warranty with no hassle of construction on the site and easily relocatable through crane.