When it comes to modular offices and warehouse offices, we do it all. From the most basic economical 10’x10’ modular office to an environmentally controlled cleanroom, to a two-story industrial inplant office, Panel Built can engineer a building inside and out, and custom design a building to fit your specific production or administrative project.
Panel systems easily adapt to a variety of applications and allow for fast, easy installation without compromising quality, durability or efficiency. Modular construction is a cost-effective alternative to conventional construction. As opposed to stick-built, prefab offices offer outstanding value and price and can be depreciated over 7 years (for tax purposes) just like equipment.
Choose from unlimited layout possibilities using freestanding four-wall designs, two and three wall systems or utilizing existing walls to save you time and money. Standard gypsum or steel walls are available or choose from our non-standard modular wall systems. We also offer quick-ship offices, and multistory modular offices to fit any of your project requirements.
You Have a Vision. We Can Help.
Receive a Free Quote and Drawing Within 24 Hours.
- Three inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champagne
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and 2' x 4' fluorescent fixtures
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available
- Variety of colors and finishes
- Solid construction withstands manufacturing and military environments