We're Happy to Help With Any Questions You May Have!
Modular Isolation Rooms | Prefabricated Isolation Rooms
Want to Learn More About Panel Built Isolation Rooms?
Modular Isolation Rooms Are A Fast & Convenient Containment Solution
Modular Isolation Rooms are environments that are specially designed to help prevent the spread of harmful pathogens and viruses. Using Panel Built's proven modular construction design, these isolation rooms are prefabricated in our facility then shipped to the project site for quick assembly. Formed from our modular wall panel systems, Panel Built isolation rooms are offered in fully custom layouts and configurations for your facility's specific isolation room needs. With the wall panels manufactured at our facility, there is much less waste and debris during installation, keeping on-site disruption at a minimum.
Negative Pressure Helps Keep Infectious Agents Contained
The main focus of Modular Isolation Rooms is to create a negative pressure environment to contain pathogens in one environment. In this case, the isolation room should have a lower pressure than the surrounding rooms, keeping airborne particles from flowing outward. Used in combination with the proper gloves, gown-wear, and handwashing, isolation rooms offer hospitals and other medical facilities with a controlled space to treat highly contagious patients, while not putting others at risk.
Isolation Rooms Are Similar in Design to Our Cleanrooms
As a proven manufacturer of Modular Cleanrooms for pharmaceutical, medical, and laboratory environments, Panel Built, Inc. is accustomed to the intricacies of their design. And Modular Isolation Rooms operate in a very similar fashion. Just like cleanrooms, isolation rooms include special HEPA Filtration and UV lighting in order to constantly filter out the contaminants out of the room's air supply with a high rate of air exchange. Anterooms also can be incorporated into the Isolation Room design in order to create a "buffer zone" between the Isolated area and the rest of the facility.
Isolation Room Features
- Quick & Clean Installation into existing facilities. The prefabricated panel & binder-post system ensures minimal on-site disruption
- Pre-installed, modular electric outlets & data hook-ups
- The Isolation Rooms are well sealed with self-closing doors
- Limitless layouts. Panel Built wall panels are designed to conform to an existing space. Our fully custom panel heights, lengths, & widths ensure the perfect fit with built-in, hidden return air chase
- Variety of wall surfaces from vinyl-covered gypsum to nonporous Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
Isolation Room Options
- Offered in 'knock-down' and pre-assembled forms.
- Interior & Exterior Isolation Rooms and Buildings
- Positive pressure isolation rooms available for immunocompromised patients
- Minimum of 12 air changes per hour recommended, but higher ACH can be reached depending on specific needs
- Flush doors and windows + sealed, gasketed light fixtures suitable for Class 1,000 - 10,000 isolation room applications