We're Happy to Help With Any Questions You May Have!
Modular Office Walls | Modular Office Partition Systems
Ready to find out more?
Modular Office Walls Fit into Many Environments
Panel Built's modular structures are often used in military, manufacturing, and warehousing environments. However, our modular office walls can fit into a variety of different facilities, ranging from commercial offices to educational facilities. Using our composite wall panel system, our wall facings can have a variety of colors and finishes in order to be seamlessly integrated into your building.
Endless Number of Modular Office Wall Layouts
Our modular office walls utilize a panelized wall system with each panel linked together with a binder post. The binder post not only works as a way to fit wall panels together but as functions as a chase to run electric and data lines through. This binder post + wall panel system ensures that our prefabricated wall system can perfectly match up with the office layout that you're looking for.
Quickly and Easily Installed into Your Facility
Our panelized wall system not only allows endless layouts but also allows you to install these new offices into your facility as conveniently as possible. With the wall systems delivered to your facility prefabricated, you will have all the materials needed to instantly get your wall system up and put to good use. Coupled with Panel Built's fast modular office lead times, we provide some of the quickest space solutions in the industry.
Standard Modular Office Wall Options
- Three inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champagne
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and 2' x 4' fluorescent fixtures
Modular Office Wall Features
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy and fast installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available with the option to add more office space above in the future
- Variety of custom colors and finishes
- Solid construction designed to withstand even the most harsh manufacturing and military environments