We're Happy to Help With Any Questions You May Have!
Modular Rooms & Prefabricated Rooms for Sale
Ready to Find Out More?
Quick & Easy Modular Room Installation
Panel Built's modular rooms are assembled using a panelized wall system that is pieced together using binder posts, making their installation process quick and easy. Panel Built also offers some of the quickest lead times in the modular office industry, so if you are in need of prefabricated rooms quickly, Panel Built, Inc. will be able to solve your space needs as soon as possible.
From Standard To Fully Custom Prefab Rooms
Panel Built modular rooms are offered in a "standard" office system, but we really take a lot of pride in the custom space solutions that our prefabricated products can provide. Panel Built modular rooms are oftentimes outfitted with custom features like soundproofing, wash-down walls, roll-up doors, custom HVAC units, ADA compliant restrooms and more!
Applications In A Variety of Industries & Sectors
Although Panel Built frequently works in manufacturing, warehousing, and military environments, our modular rooms fit into many, many other sectors. We frequently install prefab rooms into school systems, office buildings, hospitals, airports, and more! Our composite panels can be made from a variety of custom material in order to give the panel facing a sleek and contemporary look.
Prefabricated Room Standard Options
- Three inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champagne
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and LED lighting
Prefabricated Room Features
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy and fast installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available with the option to add more office space above in the future
- Variety of custom colors and finishes
- Solid construction designed to withstand even the most harsh manufacturing and military environments