Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Safety Gate Options | Mezzanine Gates
The Pivot Gate also referred to as a “Safety Gate,” allows for the safe loading and unloading of goods by ensuring the mezzanine is always walled off. When the gate is lifted to unload goods, the other end of the gate will be lowered ensuring that the mezzanine never has an open area.
The Swing Gate allows for incredibly convenient opening and closing for mezzanine access. The swing gate system can be provided in single or double swing gate design. The Swing Gate will be designed to swing inward in order to ensure employees can safely operate the system atop the mezzanine deck.
Request a Quote!
Similar to our Lift Out and Swing Gates, our Slide Gate acts as a handrail until the mezzanine needs to be loaded or unloaded, but then the section can be rolled along the edge of the adjacent railing. This gate type allows for a convenient opening while not restricting the work area.
Lift Out Gate
Our Lift Out Gate allows for the convenient removal of a handrail section in order to easily move goods off of the mezzanine. This system acts like a normal piece of handrail until it needs to be removed, and, as the name suggests, all is needed to remove it is to lift it out of its side mount.
- Side-mount and surface mount options
- Standard Color: Safety Yellow; Available in custom colors
- Designed & fabricated to blend into the standard handrail
- Swing Gates come with spring-loaded option
- Heavy-duty kick-plate at the lower end.
- 4-MIL powder coated steel components provide a superior level of durability against abusive, corrosive applications