Call Us or Request a Free Quote to Get Started.
Steel catwalks can provide unique equipment and machinery access solutions to your facility. Using our bolt-together system, we can design, manufacture, and install an industrial catwalk that can span from one side of your facility to the other. These systems can also be used to reduce foot traffic on the facility floor or as platforms to run a conveyor system across.
Panel Built's steel catwalks are custom designed for your facility's particular space needs. From equipment access to tank enclosures, these industrial catwalks have a number of uses in manufacturing settings. They can be outfitted with all of our mezzanine decking options, as well as safety gates and additional levels.
The catwalks can be built to satisfy either IBC or OSHA building requirements.
Ready to find out more?
- Prefabricated, custom design for your space needs.
- Conveyor support platforms.
- Easy to install, bolt together design.
- Meet IBC and OSHA code.
- Provides ease of access to machinery and equipment
- Steel catwalks for sale internationally and domestically.
- Modular bolt-together systems
- 3-point connections vs. in-shear
- A variety of decking materials
- Sturdy handrail with 4" kickplate
- Heavy-duty columns & baseplates
- Heavy-duty prefabricated stairs and accessories
- 4-MIL powder coated steel components provide a superior level of durability against abusive, corrosive applications