We're Happy to Help With Any Questions You May Have!
Warm-Up Booths | Warming Booths | Employee Warming Booth
Ready to find out more?
Warm-Up Booths Prevent Extended Exposure In Cold Environments
Prolonged exposure to extreme cold can lead to a variety of problems for employees, ranging from frostbite to hypothermia in extreme cases. Luckily, OSHA offers a variety of solutions for businesses to protect their workers, which includes providing a warm, dry area for employees to warm their bodies up. Panel Built's Warm-Up Booths are specially designed to provide this environment with a fully heated space, away from harsh conditions.
Standard & Custom Warming Booth Solutions
Panel Built offers a wide range of warming booth solutions to best fit the needs of your facility. In many cases, companies can need an employee warm-up area at a moment's notice, due to particularly harsh weather. In these cases, we have quick-shipping and usually in-stock warm-up booth options to solve their space needs as soon as possible. If a more specialized Warm-Up Booth space is required, Panel Built can easily design and fabricate a solution to fit your needs like multi-person warming areas or dual-purpose booths.
Can Be Delivered Pre-assembled or 'Knock-Down'
Panel Built Warm-Up Booths can be delivered to your facility in one of two ways: Pre-assembled or 'Knock-Down.' Generally, our customers prefer to have their warm-up booth already assembled, so the building is quickly ready for use when delivered to the job site. However, in some cases, delivering the booth in a 'knock-down' kit can be preferred, especially if the booth is going to be installed into a hard-to-reach area.
Warm-Up Booth Features
- Shipped with a through-wall HVAC system ready for Installation
- Formed From Insulated Wall Panels with Polystyrene Core
- Fast & Quick Installation at the Job Site for Minimal Downtime
- Delivered with Protective Wrapping on Easily Forkliftable Tubing
- Standard Colors Include White, Grey, & Saddle Tan.
- Can Be Designed To Meet State & Local Building Codes
Warm-Up Booth Options
- Interior Mounted Stainless Steel Countertop
- Offered in Both Interior & Exterior Rated Designs
- Custom Wall Panel Cores with High-Density Insulation
- Specialty Exterior Facings, Interior Finishes, and Roof Options Available
- Security Integration Ranging From Custom Door Locks to Alarms Systems to Flood Lights
- Custom HVAC Options Available, Including Baseboard Heaters to Quickly Increase Booth Temperature