Drop us a line today for a free quote!
An office in your warehouse facility can provide you with office or breakroom space that could be vital to your facility. As an office, it will provide you with an calm and comfortable place, away from the noise and chaos of the warehouse floor. However, they will still be close enough to the action to have a handle on all the processes going on in the plant. In this way, your supervisor will be able to have a separate work place to keep up their productivity, but will be able to easily communicate with employees as well.
Our warehouse offices can come with a number of different options to provide you with the most comfortable and safe work environment possible. We provide soundproofing to reduce the noise coming from your warehouse, high R-factor insulation and HVAC to control the temperature inside, and we even provide fire resistant paneling in for added safety. Also, we understand that a lot of warehouses do not have a lot of room to spare, that's why we offer warehouse offices on top of mezzanines; you will be able to have all the office space you need, a bird's eye view of the warehouse, and won't take up any extra room on the warehouse floor.
Ready to find out more?
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available
- Variety of colors and finishes
- Solid construction withstands manufacturing and military environments
- Three inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champange
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and 2' x 4' fluorescent fixtures
Modular Office On a Mezzanine
Three Story Warehouse Office
Tall Wall Office
The decision to go with Panel Built resulted in a flexible (floor plan) office addition and reduced the loss of floor space to almost nothing; while allowing an expansion that we needed.
We were very comfortable with Panel Built. There was nothing standard about this building, and we needed it quickly. They met our schedule and made sure we were satisfied.