Drop us a line today for a free warehouse office quote!
Warehouse Offices | Modular Warehouse Office for Sale
Warehouse Offices are a Quick & Convenient Office Solution
A modular building in your warehouse provides you with a warehouse office or breakroom space that offers a number of benefits to your facility. As an office space, a warehouse office offers a comfortable and controlled space for employees and supervisors to work. As a bonus, they will still be close enough to the warehouse floor to have a handle on all the processes going on in the plant. In this way, your employees will be able to have a separate work place to keep up their productivity, but will be able to easily communicate with others on the floor as well.
Custom Warehouse Office Designs And Layouts
Our warehouse offices can come with a number of different options to provide you with the most comfortable and safe work environment possible. We provide soundproofing materials to reduce the noise coming from your warehouse, high R-factor insulation with an HVAC to control the temperature inside, and we even provide fire-resistant paneling in for facilities dealing with combustible materials. Also, we understand that a lot of warehouses do not have a lot of room to spare, that's why we offer warehouse offices on top of mezzanines; you will be able to have all the office space you need, a bird's eye view of the warehouse, and won't take up any extra room on the warehouse floor.
Provider of Turn-Key Warehouse Offices
As a manufacturer and installer of warehouse offices, Panel Built, Inc. can take care of every aspect of your new warehouse office space. With our buildings prefabricated in our modular construction facilities, warehouse offices can be quickly and efficiently installed into your facility for minimal on-site disruption. Warehouse offices can be delivered pre-assembled or "knock-down" to be quickly assembled on site.
Ready to find out more?
Warehouse Office Features
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable panelized design
- Easy installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available with the option of adding a second floor in the future!
- Variety of colors and custom finishes, including vinyl covered gypsum, steel, fiberglass reinforced plastic, and more!
- Heavy-duty construction withstands even the harshest manufacturing and military environments.
Warhouse Office Options
- Three-inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champagne
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and 2' x 4' fluorescent fixtures