Single or multi-story inplant offices can accommodate any space need. Available in a variety of cores and finishes, these versatile structures go up in a fraction of the time and cost traditional construction. Each comes complete with a step by step installation manual and drawing.
One hour fire rated walls and soundproof walls are available to meet codes and provide an extra level of protection and comfort for employees. Our standard gypsum or steel wall can be used for basic applications. Inplants can also be used for custom applications such as machine enclosures, cleanrooms, and paint booths.
Inplant Office Features
- Reusable, re-locatable, and expandable design
- Easy installation with minimal facility disruption
- Load bearing storage roofs available
- Variety of colors and finishes
- Solid construction withstands manufacturing and military environments
- Delivered 'Knock-Down' & Pre-Assembled
Inplant Office Options
- Three-inch insulated wall panels in choice of white, gray, and champagne
- 22 gauge galvanized top decking and suspended acoustical ceiling
- Framing and all connecting hardware always included
- 3-0 x 7-0 20 gauge steel with 20" x 30" window and hardware
- Electric package includes junction boxes, breaker panel, light switch, duplex outlets, and LED lighting.