Mobile Security Booths | Portable Security Booths
Mobile Security Booth Features
- Dual Axle Trailer with Trailer Hitch, Brake Lights, Turn Signal, and Electrical Connectors
- Pre-Wired Interior Electrical Package with Wall Switches Duplex Receptacles, and Telephone Prep
- Interior Stainless Steel Countertop Desk Area
- 360 Degree Field of Vision With Picture And/Or Sliding Glass Windows
- Delivered Pre-Assembled to the Delivery Site.
Portable guard booths make a great addition to your security team for your short-term, long-term, or permanent needs. Due to their rigid floor frame and durable materials, these booths can be picked up and moved from location to location as your security needs change. We build every one of our mobile guard booths custom-made for our clients.
If you need some extra space for multiple security officers, we can customize the mobile security booth to fit your specific situation. If your security needs are more urgent, we provide a more 'standard' option for our guard booths, which can be designed, engineered, constructed, and shipped to your facility as quickly as possible.
We also supply ballistic options with our guard booths that will provide extra safety for your security officers. With blast proofing and bullet proofing, our ballistic models offer protection from even the highest level threats. Made out of welded steel, our ballistic rated guard booths extremely durable, low maintenance, and they are still movable via forklift or crane.
Mobile Security Booth Options
- Available in Panelized or Welded Steel Frame Designs
- Custom Building Layouts & Trailer Sizes
- Insulated, Weatherproof Roof Systems
- Through-Wall or Roof Mounted HVAC & Trailer Mounted Generator
- Available in All Levels of NIJ, UL-752, & STANAG Ballistic/Bullet Resistant Standards
- Custom Color Options Available With Color Matching
Get a 3D Rendering with Each Quote!
With each mobile guard booth that Panel Built quotes, we offer a 3D rendering of your specific building. Even for highly custom projects, Panel Built strives to provide you with a clear picture and a solid understanding of your new building.